The Mill at Offrecourt, description and rental equipment
On the banks of the Mouzon river, the old flour mill has been completely renovated.
Whether you spend an evening, a weekend, or a week, you’ll taste the authentic charm of the place. It’s the perfect place to relax, gather your family or your friends in this completely renovated residence. The setting and the services at your disposition guarantee a restful and relaxing stay.
- Entrance: coat racks, table, chair…
- Kitchen/dining room: adapted to the needs of a family in a rustic spirit, you can benefit from the modern appliances for your breakfast or meal with:
- American refrigerator, stovetop, convection oven, dishwasher, microwave
- Small electrical appliances, blender, electric coffee maker, electric teakettle, toaster, raclette machine, plancha grill…
- Dishes, silverware, …
- Large table with chairs for 12 people.
- A side table for 3 people.
- High chair for baby.
- Living room: very pleasant living area, place of rest and conviviality, with a large sofa in front of the chimney and a small room which invites you to read, listen to music, watch TV or play games.
- Laundry room:
- Ironing board and iron
- Washer and dryer
- Cleaning products
- Drying rack
- Peony bedroom:
- View of the mill’s “reach”, with particular care given to the décor and the furniture, a bed 160x200, closet with wardrobe and shelves, TV, wifi, mirror, 2 end tables with lamps, mood lamps, desk, chairs, clothing stand. The mattress is excellent quality (similar furnishings in all of the bedrooms)
- Bathroom: equipped with a shower, a corner bathtub, 2 washbasins, a radiator-towel dryer and a hair dryer.
- WC: separate with small sink.
The oak stairway leads upstairs to 4 large bedrooms, each one different with its own personality, brightly coloured (the furnishings are identical to the peony bedroom). Each one expresses its own universe, wonderfully romantic, and personally creative comfort.
- Mimosa room: 1 bed 140 cm wide
- Forget-me-not room: 2 beds 90 cm wide
- Heather room: 2 beds 90 cm wide
- Almond room: 2 beds 90 cm wide
- Bathroom: equipped with a shower, bathtub, 1 washbasin, a radiator-towel dryer and a hair dryer.
- 1 Dormitory: sleeps 5
For get-togethers and to profit from your evenings during all seasons:
- Game room: with pool table, pinball machine, jukebox, foosball table, darts, board games, books, Wii console, bar, large sofa.
- Fitness room: numerous fitness equipment, gym mat
- A large field with different levels and shaded areas
- 3 sunlit terraces, each one equipped with a garden lounge
- Sandbox and swing set
- Ping-pong table, badminton net, lawn bowling and petanque area
- A private pond awaits you for some exceptional fishing outings
(mind the children when outdoors)
- Central heating
- Internet access
- Bed linen furnished (beds are made prior to your arrival)
- Bathroom linens included with your stay
- Chimney with wood available at 20€ per cubic meter
- Room cleaning at the end of your stay (except dishes and trash cans): 120€
- Bakery/pastry shop/grocery store at 4 km
- Doctor/pharmacy at 13 km
- Restaurant at 4 km
- A31 highway at 6 km: Nancy 73 km – Dijon 126 km – Paris 328 km
- Children are welcome but mind them near the river
- Non-smoking rentals: we kindly request our guests to respect the interior rules and at the entrance of each living area; outside there are sand-filled pots available for smokers
- Animals not permitted
We thank you for your understanding and your respect of the house rules in order to guarantee that your stay remains pleasant for everybody.